Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Anzac

Image result for anzac
Last friday was a very very special Assembly. Lot’s of teachers and seniors have been wearing poppies so we can show the remembrance of World War 1.  At the end of the Assembly we went to the remembrance field so we can bless the people who died in World War 1 and the people who wanted to save new zealand's land. Then there was a song about the ANZAC. ANZAC stands for Australian, New Zealand, Army, Corp.


When they go toilet they go and dig a hole and then they look for something to sit on.Then when they are finished they refill the hole and make a new one.Did you know that there is dogs that can help hold aummo, and letters to send.When world war 1 started it started in turkey and the area they were fighting in was called Suez Canal.

In 1914 august the 29th the first world war began. 17 million people died died for all of our country. The first person to die in new zealand is private william ham. His family must be so sad and had a moment of silence.
The first thing I did well was using good sentence in the start of a full stop.I am proud of my writing because I put on better sentences than before.The second thing I did really well was putting exclamation marks and question marks.So next time I’m going to make better sentences. I have realised that I should have put in the full stop in the right places.The next time I write i am going to make sure I put in good starting and good starting in the beginning of a sentence. My goal for writing is to put in good sentence.I have chosen this because I need to keep on putting good sentence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.