Pages

Thursday 26 November 2015

Basketball slam dunk jam

Title: Basketball slam dunk jam


Everybody gather up, and watch the Basketball slam dunk competition. “I can’t do this it’s going to be hard” whispered Jordan. “ Who cares man the champ is here I will win for you” said Andre."
TJ Jackson come on up you're up first ". “It’s TJ Jackson one of the best slam dunkers I know he’s a 3x Slam dunk world champion” said Jordan. “Man all you gotta do is just try your best” said Andre. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, GO! TJ Jackson going for a 360 windsmill, MANN!!! that was epic, let’s see what the judges will give you. 8, 9, 8, 8, 7 nice very good.


Now it’s Andre Peterson turn.” Watch I’m going to win this, I will bet you I will get a BIG 10”, Shouted Andre.

TO BE CONTINUED………………..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.